Featuring Maple Syrup
- 15 ml pure maple syrup from Canada
- 7.5 ml raw pecan butter
- 240 ml of 2% milk
- 1 shot of espresso/or 1 cup black coffee
- 80 ml whipped cream (optional)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- In a small saucepan whisk maple syrup, pecan butter on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and whisk in milk. Whisk until frothy.
- Pour espresso or coffee into mug, then milk mixture.
- Optional: top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
Recipe in partnership with My Healthy Dish
Forget about a PSL, Maple Pecan Lattes are all the caffeine buzz now! Cozy up and try our all-natural recipe that you can easily make at home using raw pecan butter and our 100% pure maple syrup.